These vibrational sound waves will ease you into an altered state of consciousness — a mid-range meditative state (alpha), or a deep-level state (theta).
For over 25 years, Dick Sutphen has been experimenting with trance states, and in that time he has introduced many concepts now in general use. This program is the result of the latest research by the Sutphen staff. And according to Dick, it is also the most powerful.
Simply follow the instructions and use the sound waves as you would while conducting a self-hypnosis or meditative session. Once you’re in an altered-state, here are some ideas:
1. Simply open to receiving ideas, images or inspiration.
2. Communicate with your spirit guide via “thought language.” Simply ask a question with a thought and then listen as another thought comes to you as the answer.
3. Explore the memory banks of your mind by regressing back to past events in this life, or your past lives.
4. Program your mind by visualizing what you desire as an already accomplished fact. Also give yourself positive suggestions.
5. Use the waves as a background sound while studying and give yourself the suggestion, “I will remember and easily recall everything I am reading.” When you turn off the program, count yourself up from 1 to 5 and say, “Wide Awake.”
Headphones will enhance your altered-state experience.
Never use an altered-state program in a moving auto or while doing other things, because each session is structured to generate a dreamy state of consciousness.
1. Make yourself comfortable lying down or sitting up.
2. Assure that you won’t be interrupted.
3. Take two or three minutes to unwind by breathing deeply.
4. Turn on the CD player, close your eyes and follow Dick’s instructions. Vividly imagine the situations he describes.
5. If for any reason you need to awaken before the session is complete, verbally count yourself up from one to five and say the words, “Wide awake.”
Please do not have expectations of feeling “tranced out.” Your body will feel relaxed, your mind may or may not feel dreamy, but you’ll remain aware of your surroundings, and all the while you’ll be mentally accepting any suggestions that are part of the program. The better you are able to imagine, the more effective the session will be.